Sold Open Cancelled!
If you have been searching for your dream family home, you just may have found it. Situated on an impressive 884m2 approx. allotment in a quiet and peaceful cul-de-sac, this breathtaking home is sure to impress. Beautifully updated to today’s ‘best’ standards leaving nothing left to do but move in and enjoy.
What we love about this home:
- Four good sized bedrooms, the master suite has a walk-in robe and ensuite. Bedrooms two and three both feature built-in robes.
- Perfect function and design. The open plan kitchen/living area has been fastidiously upgraded and features a Farquhar kitchen, complete with Caesar stone benchtops, glass splashback and two pack cabinetry. The perfect place to entertain and for the home chef to prepare their masterpieces, with a convenient breakfast bar that overlooks the lounge area you will be able to interact with family and guests at the same time.
- With the demands of today’s busy families at mind this home has two additional living areas and a formal dining room, providing that essential separation for growing families. The kids can entertain their friends, whilst you can still entertain your guests and host your dinner parties with little disruption.
- Both of your stunning bathrooms feature floor to ceiling tiles and Caesar stone tops, the main bathroom easily caters for the rest of the family and your guests and is complete with a full size tub, the perfect place to unwind and leave the stress of a busy day behind. The ensuite provides you with your own place to get ready and avoid the morning rush. Only the very best selections here, tiles, vanities, tapware and will not disappoint.
- Outside entertaining will be an absolute pleasure with your sandstone paved pitched roof pergola, many a BBQ will be hosted in this wonderful setting overlooking your manicured rear grounds. There is even the benefit of a second under cover decked area, elevated and separate from the other area there is even a fire pit making this the perfect place to sit out and enjoy a glass of red.
- Manicured and low-maintenance grounds ensure your weekends will once again be yours to enjoy.
- A double garage keeps your prised vehicles off the street and out of the elements, and has internal access for added convenience.
- With neutral décor and quality ‘plush’ floor coverings throughout, you will have no trouble matching you furniture in this one.
- Ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning provides you with year round comfort.
- With a separate laundry, instant gas hot water and too many extra features to mention you will be glad to call this one home.
Perfectly positioned in one of Hallett Coves sought after pockets within easy reach of the Hallett Cove shopping centre, local schools, public transport and adjacent to a reserve and walking trial. Be sure to have this one on your list to inspect.
Contact Richard Wedding on 0418 351 007 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.