SOLD - OUTSTANDING RESULT!!
Sold at auction $605,000-
8 registered bidders with genuine cash buyers missing out and looking for a large allotment in Premium position.
Thinking of Selling - contact Richard on 0418351007.
A blank canvas awaits. If you have been searching for your next renovation project (this one needs a lot), somewhere to build your dream home or your next development project (subject to council consents), your search may be over. Situated on 790m2 approx. allotment in West Torrens Policy Area 21 Residential Zone – and within 400m of an eligible Centre Zone, this price point shows excellent value for such a premium location. Offered for definite and genuine sale.
What we like about this one:
- Three bedrooms, two with built-in robes.
- Large allotment of 790m2 approx. providing plenty of room for the kids to run around.
- Lounge room with carpet that overlooks reserve.
- Gas storage hot water system.
- Original kitchen and bathroom just awaiting for someone to apply their own personal touch.
- The kitchen has an adjacent dining section.
- A double iron garage for those that like to tinker.
- Private and secure rear yard complete with its own fruit trees.
- Undercover rear verandah overlooking rear yard.
- Enclosed front porch.
- Within Henley Primary and Henley High School Zones.
Positioned perfectly with local schools, public transport, local parks and Torrens Linear Park all easily accessible location is perfect, be sure to see and explore the options on offer here for yourself.
The vendor's statement may be inspected at 10/601 Anzac Highway Glenelg North for 3 consecutive business days prior to the auction; and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.
For further information or to view this lovely home contact Richard Wedding 0418 351 007 or email Richard.firstname.lastname@example.org