Attention all First Home Buyers & Investors!
If you have been searching for the ideal first home or your next investment, your search may be over. Situated on a corner allotment of some 488m2 approx. this one offers options aplenty. This is a great opportunity to buy a Torrens Titled home for virtually the cost of a unit (no need to worry about strata fees and restrictions here).
What we love about this one:
- Three bedrooms all with ceiling fans and carpet. The main has full wall built-in robes and a retreat area.
- Good sized 488m2 approx. allotment, the front yard could easily be fenced to provide a great space for the kids or pets to run around.
- Lounge room with carpet and dual sliding door access to the outdoor entertaining area, complete with a gas heater, wall unit air-conditioning and a ceiling fan.
- The modern and updated eat in kitchen is complete with stainless steel appliances, breakfast bar and a skylight to fill this area with natural light.
- The bathroom has been updated and has the added convenience of a second w/c.
- Outdoor entertaining will be a pleasure with your undercover area, perfect for hosting the family get together or having your friends around for BBQ. There is an adjacent paved courtyard that provides extra space and options.
- A secure off street carport safely keeps two cars under cover and off the street, there is additional off street parking at the front of the property.
- Low maintenance grounds ensure your weekends will be yours to enjoy once again.
- Added benefits include instant gas hot water, sensor lighting and a separate laundry and w/c.
- Currently tenanted for $350.00/week this would be a great addition to your investment portfolio.
This location has convenience written all over it, with Westfield Marion, the new Aquatic Centre and public transport (including bus and train) within an easy walk. Schooling for the kids is taken care of with a selection of private (Westminster) or public options available, where else would you want to be?
Best Offer By 1pm Tuesday 15th of August, Price guide $345,000-$375,000 unless sold prior.
For further information or to view this lovely home contact Richard Wedding 0418 351 007 or email firstname.lastname@example.org