IDEAL FIRST-HOME OR INVESTMENT MOMENTS FROM VICTORIA PARK
Best Offer By Mon 26 August at 12pm (unless sold prior). Price guide 240,000 - $260,000
Presenting an ideal first-home or investment opportunity, this second floor unit offers an easy-care lifestyle and is set in the thriving East End and metres from popular Victoria Park. Undergone recent updates with room to still add your personal touch and make this unit your home. Positioned for easy access to all the East End has to offer, including close to an abundance of cafes, restaurants, amenities and conveniences of Hutt St, a short walk to the city centre and quality local schooling including Christian Brothers College and Prince Alfred College.
What we love about this apartment:
• Second floor solid brick unit with balcony
• Main living area with reverse cycle air conditioning for year round comfort and new floating floorboards
• Kitchen with dishwasher, breakfast bar and new floating floorboards
• Master bedroom with built-in robe and brand new carpet
• Updated combined bathroom and laundry with walk in shower, linen cupboard, brand new toilet and vanity
• Painted throughout
• New window treatments
• New power points and light fittings throughout
• New hardwired smoke alarm
• Allocated single off street undercover carpark plus a visitors carpark available for guests.
Other 1 bedroom units in the group have sold for high $200,000's and over. So what are you waiting for? Make your winning offer today to secure this fantastic unit which will definitely not be around for long. Offers close Monday 26th August at 12pm unless sold prior. Price Guide $240,000 - $260,000
This is a best offer campaign with all best offers to be submitted by Monday 26th August. If the owners receive a suitable offer prior to this cut-off date the home can be sold.