Near new with a fabulous view!
This incredible property offers a wonderful aspect to the Patawalonga Lake, is a short stroll to the beach and provides easy access to the cosmopolitan atmosphere of Glenelg. With the building size of around 390sqm, you and your family will have plenty of room to move.
Imagine the health benefits of kayaking in the morning before work, running along the beach, cycling along the esplanade or just meandering along the waterfront.
Completed in 2018 to exacting standards, this home has tall ceilings, quality flooring and window treatments throughout, ‘smartstone’ benches in kitchens, ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning and two additional split systems and a massive solar electrical system with around 70 panels and 20kWh of production.
The design of this home allows for an extended family with four bedrooms, four bathrooms, two kitchens and three separate living areas.
On the ground floor there is:
• Double garage, with internal access and two off-street parks
• Open plan kitchen with 900mm oven, gas cook top and a rangehood which vents outside
• Meals and living area open out through double doors to the spacious alfresco entertaining area
• Bedroom suite has built-in robes and an en-suite bathroom
• Huge family room could be a cinema room, billiard room or ….
• Second full bathroom services the lower level and has an outside entry when you want to rinse off the sand after a session at the beach
• Large shed and a 3000 litre rainwater tank
On the second level there is:
• Sunroom with amazing views over the water and with sunsets to enjoy
• Casual living room for relaxing after a big day
• Fully equipped kitchen with 900mm oven, gas cooktop and a rangehood again venting outside
• Bedroom 2 with built-in robes and en-suite bathroom
• Bedroom 3 has built-in robes
• Full second bathroom with spa bath
• Bedroom 4 also has built-in robes
This fabulous property, with a high end fit-out and an amazing outlook, has something for everyone and should be investigated further.
For more information, please contact Graham Catt on 0423 023 742.
Elite Real Estate SA – we know Glenelg North!