Is this the most affordable 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home in Hallett Cove?
I think so, and as such it is a property not to be missed. Move in and add your personal touches over time; or make it part of your financial future.
What we like most about this home is:
• Convenient location a short walk to Karrara Kindy, Hallett Cove East School, local food outlets and a reserve with a playground.
• Neat kitchen with adequate bench and cupboard space, gas cooking and a dishwasher
• Large central meals will fit a huge dining table
• L-shape formal lounge and dining for some separate space or gather around the piano for a sing-a-long
• Bedroom 1 has built-in robe and walk-in robe plus an en-suite bathroom
• Parents retreat also has direct access to the rear yard
• Bedroom 2 is quite large and has a ceiling fan
• Bedroom 3 has a big built-in robe and a ceiling fan
• Bedroom 4 is also a good size
• Secure garage has auto roller and there is an additional parking space up the driveway to the side
• Ducted evaporative air-conditioning and a gas wall furnace will keep you comfortable in all seasons.
When it’s time for that extra bedroom, or whether you are looking for an investment property, this home at 4 Wayside Drive Hallett Cove is one that deserves your attention.
For more information please contact Graham Catt on 0423 023 742.
Elite Real Estate SA - Because quality service and extensive experience is paramount!