Prime Corner Development Site
Renovators delight, this sandstone fronted 1950’s character home is in need of a little tender loving care or perfectly positioned for a knock down and build two quality courtyard homes on the 622m2 block (STCC), especially as it is a mere 5 doors down from Findon Rd and very short walk to the Queen Elizabeth Hospital & Sutherland Court Retirement Village.
Offered for genuine sale to finalize a family estate this should be a ‘must see’ for every astute investor and developer – even the first home buyer with long term vision!
What we like about this property:-
- Prime location at the corner of Ryan Avenue and Jean Street with a healthy frontage of 19.8m giving excellent access and site potential (STCC)
- Welcoming terrazzo porch and nice street appeal.
- Built in 1950 as a 2 bedroom home and later extended to 3, the kitchen/dining and lounge have generous proportions.
- Master bedroom faces south and is light filled, with built in dresser, robe and bedhead.
- Original kitchen, bathroom and laundry.
- Established gardens and separate garage/outbuilding.
Leafy Ryan Ave is positioned perfectly and central to Findon & Kilkenny Shopping Centres, within easy walking distance to the hospital, public transport, and shops, very central between the city and the Port. So much upside and potential – a must for your inspection.
Best Offer By 1pm Tuesday the 11th December, price guide $445,000-$475,000 unless sold prior.
For further information or to view this lovely home contact Richard Wedding 0418 351 007 email@example.com or Steve Krause 0410 507 138 firstname.lastname@example.org