The Perfect Place to Start or Invest! SOLD
SOLD after 1 week on the market, 12 Offers and genuine buyers looking to secure their new home!!
If you have been searching for the ideal first home or your next investment, your search may be over. Situated on 744m2 approx. allotment this lovely home is sure to impress, updated to today’s standards with nothing left to do but move in and enjoy.
What we love about this home:
- Three spacious bedrooms (master with built-in robe). The third bedroom has been extended and is currently being utilised as a family room. Providing that much needed flexibility and separation for today’s busy families.
- Open plan living/dining with stunning polished floors, reverse cycle air-conditioning and LED downlights.
- The spacious and well-appointed kitchen has been updated and features stainless steel appliances.
- The bathroom is immaculate with a semi-frameless shower screen and a bath tub for a relaxing soak after a hard day at the office.
- Sliding door access from the dining room provides access to your magnificent rear yard. Outside you will be wowed by the manicured lawns, abundance of fruit trees, paved pergola, two garden sheds, rain water tank and a powered workshop. There is even room for the chooks and a raised veggie patch for those with a green thumb.
- This lovely home has recently been freshly painted, modern tapware, roller blinds and the floor boards sanded & polished,
- The laundry is separate and has direct outside access, the w/c is also separate from the bathroom for added convenience.
- Completing this awesome package is a carport with automatic door, instant gas hot water and roller shade blinds to the front windows.
- The front of the home has manicured and low maintenance grounds and provides very real street appeal.
With local schools, shops, Marion Shopping Centre and public transport all minutes from your front door, position is perfect.
Best offer by 1.00pm Tuesday 14th February unless sold prior, price guide $410,000-$450,000.
Contact Richard Wedding on 0418 351 007 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.