Executive Living in a Quiet Seaside Location.
*** UNDER CONTRACT *** Contact Graham Catt for more details.
Great news, if you don't like the tree it can be removed!
West of Brighton Road & “Brighton High School Zone”!
In a quiet location between the golden sand of South Brighton Beach and the railway line you’ll find this fabulous family home. Plenty of parking, multiple living spaces and generous bedrooms are key benefits and the tall ceilings and quality fit-out as you would expect in such a home.
Beautifully presented and impressively spacious 4-bedroom quality-built family home, nestled just off Gulf Parade, Built in 2003 and set on 472 square metre (approx.) only 200 metres to the Beach – Absolutely Premier South Brighton Real Estate.
What we like most about this home is:
- Double garage and driveway space for two more vehicles will keep your cars off the street
- Large paved front yard under the shade of the magnificent Norfolk Island Palm tree is perfect for those summer afternoons
- Master bedroom is on the ground floor and features plenty of built-in furniture and a spacious bathroom complete with a corner spa
- Additional toilet and powder room for your guests
- And when you guests do arrive, you’ll really appreciate the huge living room to relax in before heading into the dining room for that special meal
- Cook up a storm in the well-equipped kitchen with large gas hob, plenty of bench and storage space and a handy breakfast bar
- Stone tops, Bosch dishwasher, stainless steel finish appliances with 900 gas cooktop, under bench oven, vented rangehood and perfectly positioned to entertain in style
- Enjoy entertaining all year under the rear gabled pergola, complete with ZipTrak blinds to keep those south westerlies out
- If you work from home the study will come in handy, and with the built-in robes you may even use it as a guest room?
- Upstairs there are an addition pair of generous bedrooms, also having built-in robes and ceiling fans, and another full bathroom
- And when the children do need their own space, they will take advantage of the extra living room which opens out to the balcony to let in some fresh sea breezes
- This fabulous home features a Daiken ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning system running on three-phase, the romance of a gas fireplace and NBN internet is available.
So whether you are coming home from a hard day at the office, or walking back from the beach after a day in the sun, you’ll feel right at home with this wonderful home.
For more information please contact Richard Wedding on 0418 351 007, or Graham Catt 0423023742.
Elite Real Estate SA – We know South Brighton