Neat and sweet and ready to go.
***UNDER CONTRACT*** Please contact Graham Catt for details.
This lovely home presents very well and will certainly suit those who want to move in and enjoy from the start. It’s not a big house, but the pergola and garage are very big. Featuring timber floors, fresh paint, nice kitchen and bathroom, roller shutters across the front and extra parking and garaging for toys.
Things we like most about this home include:
• Renovated kitchen has good storage and bench plus a wide oven and 5 burner gas hob
• Beautiful bathroom with a separate toilet
• Master bedroom has a large built-in robe and roller shutters for a sleep-in
• Bedrooms two and three also have roller shutters
• Open plan meals and living with wood combustion heater, reverse-cycle split A/C, a gas fitting to plug in the portable gas heater and there is ducted evaporative air throughout
• Entertain a big crowd under the huge gabled pergola, complete with Zip-Trak blinds to keep out those southerly breezes
• There is also a small cellar under the concrete floor of the pergola
• Children and pets alike will enjoy the large grassed yard
• Storage is taken care of with a garage measuring 9 X 5.3 metres and there is space for side-by-side parking plus a carport.
So, what we have is a very neat property, with great entertaining space, generous vehicle storage and appealing gardens with room to play.
Well located with bus transport, Primary School, local shops and dog park a short stroll away you’ll find it very convenient. Then in the car you can be at Seacliff Beach in 10 minutes, and Westfield Marion in less than 15 minutes.
For more information please contact Graham Catt on 0423 023 742.