BRILLIANT OPPORTUNITY - INSPECTION A MUST!
Outstanding value & super appeal!
Large rooms, fantastic proportions and when you step inside you will know this is the one.
4 generous bedrooms, 2 separate living areas, established yards and beautifully presented with off street parking for 5 cars.
What you will love in this property:-
- A true credit to the builder, constructed in 1983 with attractive tumble bricks with feature quoins and matching picture windows - creates very real street appeal.
- This together with a design giving generous proportions, ample light and quality finish throughout create what is a beautiful family home.
- Be proud to welcome your guests - an entrance flowing through to the meals, family & kitchen, as well as opening to the main lounge and dining, all beautifully tiled & complete with pleasant neutral tones and open feel.
- 2nd separate living area could make the perfect games room, with separation & room to move.
- Open plan chef's kitchen has laminate tops, solid timber doors and allows you to entertain and be part of the action. Stainless steel wall oven, microwave provision, ‘Ceran’ cooktop & matching vented range hood look the part in a large well laid out kitchen.
- Your master bedroom is spacious, with sparkling ensuite, walk in robe & quality ceiling fan. Bedrooms 2 & 3 are close to the main bathroom and also come with quality ceiling fans, venetian blinds & built in robes.
- Paved pergola for entertaining, established yards with some separation, garden shed & room for the kids to run and play.
- 3 cars can be secure & undercover, auto rolladoor and additional off street parking for another 2 vehicles.
- Too many features to mention, ‘Daikin’ fully ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, aluminium security blinds and large, easy clean tiles flow beautifully through all living areas.
- Great family full size allotment of 615sqm (approx.).
124 James Melrose Road is in a beautiful pocket of Novar Gardens, amongst quality homes & so close the Glenelg Golf Club you’ll practically be neighbours.
In fact Novar Gardens is close to absolutely everything, central between the city and the Bay with excellent shopping (don’t forget Harbortown), schools (Immanuel College) and public transport (Bus & tram) making it one of the best areas to invest in your future.
Such a spacious 4 bedroom family home in excellent location this is one not to miss.
For further information please contact Richard Wedding on 0418 351 007 or email firstname.lastname@example.org