“Dress Circle” Character Extended Bungalow!
This magnificent sandstone fronted bungalow exudes grandeur - from the moment you arrive, you will know this is the one! Immaculate, elegant and gracious residence on an impressive 910m2 allotment, in a lovely tree lined street in this sought after suburb, this is truly a very rare opportunity to secure such a property. Offering all the character and charm of yesteryear, with the benefit of a modern extension, this beautiful property is sure to be kept in the family for many years to come.
What we love about this home:
- West of Brighton Rd, north facing rear yard and an impressive 910m2 of premium Somerton Park real estate, within easy walking distance from the beach.
- Fastidiously presented with superb attention to detail, preserving character timber features and matching quality extension.
- Nestled behind a picket fence, you will notice the manicured and low-maintenance grounds.
- The paved entrance porch complete with feature timber clad ceiling, truly sets the tone for this magnificent home, a wonderful place to enjoy a morning cuppa amid a tranquil setting.
- As you enter you cannot help but notice the stunning polished timber floors, architraves and skirting boards.
- Three bedrooms of generous proportions, all featuring polished timber floors and fireplaces. The master suite also enjoys ensuite bathroom access.
- The main bathroom is a good size and easily caters for the rest of the family and your guests.
- With the demands of today’s busy families in mind, this home has two living areas, providing that essential separation for growing families. The kids have space for their friends, whilst you can still entertain your guests and host dinner parties with little disruption.
- Positioned at the rear of the home is the magnificent ‘North Facing’ open plan living, which incorporates the dining and family area, along with the well-appointed chef’s timber kitchen, with stainless steel Miele appliances, tiled splash back and multiple double doors incorporating inside with the outside. This is the true heart of this home and many a family memory will be shared in this wonderful space. Once again the timber windows, architraves and skirting boards flow through this area, providing a seamless transition from old to new.
- The outdoor area is of massive proportions, get your guest list ready for the house warming party - you have room under here for over 100! With its pitched roof pergola and sandstone paving, you will be the envy of all your friends when hosting BBQ’s and family get-togethers.
- The rear yard has to be seen to be believed. Landscaped to perfection and once again of grand proportions! Whether you choose to have a pool installed for summer (STCC) or leave as is, you will still have room to host the best backyard cricket games here. With its sandstone retaining walls and elevated rear porch, you will spend many an hour unwinding with a glass of wine in this peaceful setting.
- The automatic carport keeps your vehicles safely off street and out of the elements, along with ample off street parking and a concreted, powered garage at the end of the drive.
- Add the benefits of ducted and zoned reverse-cycle air-conditioning, gas hot water and sensor lighting, your dream home is complete, (not to forget the large garage/workshop perfect for the tradesperson).
Perfectly positioned in this highly sought after suburb with an abundance of private and public schools (Sacred Heart College is literally across the road and yes, it’s in the Brighton Secondary Zone), local shops and public transport all easily accessible. Did I mention you are only moments away from the golden sands of Somerton Park beach? You will be glad to call this one home, ensure you have it on your list to inspect this weekend.
Best Offer by 1pm Tuesday the 30th May (unless sold prior) - price guide $1,075,000 to $1,175,000.
For further information please contact Richard Wedding 0418 351 007 or email email@example.com