A lifestyle property with great views too
More properties needed for buyers now!
**Due to recent announcements from the World Health Organisation in relation to COVID-19, Elite Real Estate SA have implemented extra precautions to our standard weekend inspections activities. The health and wellbeing of our clients, the community and our team is extremely important to us. We ask that if you or people you have been in contact with have recently travelled overseas, have been within areas impacted by COVID-19 or display any cold or flu like symptoms to please contact our sales agents to discuss alternate ways to view this property. **
This architecturally designed family home offers good accommodation, extra garaging, fabulous views and an outdoor lifestyle you’ve been searching for. Well located in a quiet street with kindy, primary school, day-care and local shops an easy stroll away. Take advantage of the Hallett Cove Shopping Centre, Civic Centre and R-12 School via the bus, on your bike or in the car.
What we like about this lovely home includes:
• Master bedroom upstairs has fabulous views and a balcony. The full en-suite has a bath, with spa bubbles to soak in at the end of the day, whilst you stare out at the sun setting over the sea
• Two other bedrooms upstairs have built-in robes and one also enjoys those great views
• Family bathroom also has a bath with a view!
• If you work from home, or have kids that need that separate study area, there is a great space ready to go.
• Formal lounge room on the ground floor has a cosy wood fire for the coming winter. The design of the house will allow that fireplace to heat the upstairs rooms as well.
• Your kitchen is well equipped with an induction hotplate, good bench and storage space, dishwasher and those amazing views through the picture windows
• Dining and lounge also enjoy the view and the vista of the back yard
• Whether you need the fourth bedroom, or prefer a formal dining room or media room, there is a great space for that too
• Enjoy the company of family and friends under the big gabled pergola
• Summer fun will be had in the solar heated, salt water swimming pool with a deck area for your sun lounge
• Grassed area too, plus raised garden beds for your veggie patch
• If you have an extra car, or some toys, you’ll appreciate there is the main double garage with single roller door and internal access, plus another carport and additional garage
• Extras in this fabulous home include ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning on 3-phase, ducted vacuuming, lovely timber floors downstairs and the hot water service is less than 6 months old!
This most appealing home really has a lot to offer with secure parking for four vehicles, great views and an in-ground swimming pool for summer fun.
For more information please contact Graham Catt on 0423 023 742.
Elite Real Estate and Graham Catt – We know Hallett Cove.