Renovated family home in a most convenient location
***UNDER CONTRACT*** Please contact Graham Catt.
You’ll appreciate that this home is ready to go with the upgraded kitchen and bathrooms. Bedrooms all have robes and the separation of living space will help create some quiet time. There is also plenty of parking, undercover entertaining and yard space for play.
Things we like most about this home include:
• Each of the four bedrooms have robes and the large master enjoys a lovely en-suite bathroom and walk-in robe
• Formal lounge to the front of the home has a gas heater and is a great place to relax and unwind
• Well presented kitchen has a solid bench, good storage space, gas cooktop, new oven and a dishwasher
• Casual eating with the breakfast bar and a dining area for sit down dinners
• Family room is central to the home and has a gas wall heater, plus there is ducted evaporative air-conditioning to keep you cool through the summer
• Upgraded laundry has additional bench and storage space
• Step outside for family gatherings under the gabled pergola
• Spacious grassed yard for play
• Secure undercover parking for two cars plus a large workshop area and a garden shed
• Handy second driveway with gates to park your boat or extra vehicles
• And attractive and easy care gardens complete the picture.
As you can see 19 Edward Beck Drive is a great house in a convenient location to Woodend Primary School, bus services, parks and reserves for recreation and an easy commute to Hallett Cove or Old Reynella for your shopping. And it's barely 10 minutes to the golden sands of Seacliff Beach and Westfield Shopping Centre.
For more information please contact Graham Catt on 0423 023 742.
Best Offers by Tuesday 26th November at 12:00pm, Unless Sold Prior.
Graham Catt and Elite Real Estate SA – We know Sheidow Park!