Townhouse in tightly held group!
Here is a unique proposition on offer, located in a tightly held and well-maintained group of seven, this fabulous secure 3-bedroom townhouse is an ideal investment or 1st home opportunity to enter this blue-chip suburb.
Smartly presented & functional layout occupies 2 fabulous levels. The ground level showcases an open plan lounge / dining with easy maintenance flooring and neutral colours provide a comfortable living space. The updated kitchen is perfectly integrated into this area, with stainless steel appliances, plentiful cupboard space, plus a breakfast bar for your morning coffee. Upgraded laundry and second toilet complete the ground floor.
Upstairs provides 3 bedrooms all with plush carpet, the master bedroom has a built-in robe and direct access to the full bathroom, complete with separate shower and bath plus storage and toilet. Bedroom 2 is of good proportion as is bedroom 3. A generous landing area at the top of the stairs gives a feeling of space.
A huge feature is the area surrounding this townhouse! Having good size front and rear areas allows for that green thumb to be explored, and/or maybe the opportunity for the pet your kids always dreamt of but never the room! Options are a plenty…
A remote single lock-up garage with easy, safe access straight into your backdoor making this one the pick of the bunch!
Main features of the property include: -
* 3 bedroom townhouse (2 with built-ins)
* Secure carport with automatic roller door
* Room for 1 vehicle parking off street
* Great storage
* Open plan living / dining
* Laundry plus second toilet
* Kitchen with Gas cook top and Dish washer and breakfast bar
* Paved courtyard with rain water tank & large garden shed
* Master bedroom with built-in robe plus direct bathroom access
* Bedroom 3, bedroom 2 of good proportion
* Bathroom with separate shower, bath, storage and toilet
* Multiple split systems throughout & ceiling fans
* Bus stop close by, and city to bay tram walking distance.
Surrounded by lovely neighbours you will simply love living here. The convenience of the Tram line is just a short walk and the Bus stop is almost right out the front. The famous Morphett Arms is 5 mins away and being central to The City, Beaches, Adelaide Airport and Westfield Marion - it's no wonder why Glengowrie has become the spot to be!
CT / 5005/693
Council / Marion
Zoning / R – Residential\8 – Marion Plains\
Built / 1990
Council Rates / $1260.81
Strata Rates / $555.00 p.q - Whittles Management