Could this be what you have been looking for?
***Under Contract*** Please contact Graham Catt for more details.
This appealing home offers plenty of living and yard space, has a lovely aspect from the rear of the property and is in a convenient location too. Offering easy access to the bus, local shops, school, parks and reserves you could leave your car in the garage. Being one of a group of just two, it is self-managed and there are no body corporate fees. Estimated rental is $345-$365 per week.
What we like most about this property is:
• Big main bedroom has built-in robes and ceiling fan
• Bedroom two is also a double size and has a ceiling fan
• Bedroom three has a ceiling fan too
• Large light filled lounge looks out to the front court yard
• Dining room is spacious enough for a big table if the family is coming for dinner
• Kitchen has plenty of storage space, a dishwasher and a dedicated space for a pair of fridges
• Ducted cooling, and solar hot water, help keep the electricity bills down
• The generous back yard has a lawn, garden shed and undercover entertaining space
• Auto roller door on the carport lets you drive straight in, and there is through access to the rear yard.
Don’t think of this as a unit, this lovely property is more like a semi-detached courtyard home, and is ready for you now.
For more information please contact Graham Catt on 0423 023 742. He knows Hallett Cove!