A unique offering in a serene location
Please contact Graham Catt for more information.
Set amongst the treetops, with beautiful views over the Happy Valley Reservoir to the sea in the distance, you'll find this lovely home tucked away from the road. Offering a versatile floor plan of six main rooms it will suit your lifestyle requirements.
What we like most about this fabulous property include:
- Peaceful location with great views from many of the living spaces
- Large main bedroom has walk-through robe to a lovely bathroom
- Bedroom two has extra robe space and a bay window to take in the vista
- Bedroom three also enjoys a lovely aspect and has a robe
- Second bathroom has a bath with spa pump, shower, toilet and vanity. Enjoy a soak and take in the sun set
- Timber kitchen overlooks the rear yard and takes in this view, has good storage and a servery
- The lounge/dining enjoys access to the huge deck via bi-fold and tri-fold doors to further enhance your lifestyle
- A second living room is a versatile space. Hobby room, guest room or media room? It's up to you.
- There is a gas fireplace and three R/C split air-conditioners so you will be comfortable no matter the weather
- Entertaining, or just relaxing, in all seasons is possible with the huge deck. Sit undercover if it's raining, or in the open if it's not. But either way you will enjoy scenery and bird song of the parrots and kookaburras
- For the green thumb there are irrigate garden beds to work in and there is also room for a trampoline amongst the established gum trees. There is also a cascading fish pond.
With nature all around you, it feels like you are a world away, yet you have a bus service nearby, and easy access to medical, shopping, sporting clubs primary and high schools and so much more.
The pictures only tell part of the story , and don't do it justice, so please call Graham Catt on 0423 023 742 for more information and to arrange your inspection.
229 Chandlers Hill Road is more than a house, it's a lifestyle!