Beautiful Return Verandah Freestanding Bungalow!
All the charm and appeal you have been looking for.
A must see Circa 1925 character home fastidiously maintained and set on 448 sqm (approx.) with rear access and loaded with warmth, comfort and potential.
Leafy Esmond Street appeal, a truly much loved family 3 bedroom home of 45 years now and your opportunity to live in this tightly held locale and perfect dress circle position of Hyde Park.
What we love about this home:-
- The entrance hall is wide and welcoming for your guests, flowing from the front yard and return verandah.
- Beautiful leadlight windows, 3 metre ceilings and character features throughout,
- Kitchen was nicely updated in 2005 by Wallspan, with ‘Patini’ benchtops, overhead cupboards and large walk in pantry.
- Separate dining and lounge rooms you will love to enjoy every day. It is hard to miss the care and memories that have been made here over the years, the attention to detail and warmth so nice to see. Lounge has gas heating and ‘Fujitsu’ reverse cycle air conditioning.
- Master bedroom is a beauty, impressive 4.0m X 4.6m in size, facing Esmond Street with leadlight windows, reverse cycle air & ceiling fan.
- 2nd bedroom has similar aspect and a large BIR.
- 3rd bedroom was conveniently added some time ago, making an excellent office or extra bedroom.
- Bathroom and laundry are both original and ready for your touches.
- Solar Panels will save you $ and you’ll never run out of hot water with the temp controlled ‘Bosch’ instant gas hot water system
- Excellent rear access off Macklin Lane to the yard and 6 X 3.3m garage with power and concrete floor
- North facing rear with entertaining area, privacy and manicured yard.
Everything is absolutely neat as a pin and ready to just move in and enjoy.
Positioned perfectly within easy walking distance to King William Rd and Unley Rd restaurant & café strips. So close to everything!
Best Offer By 1pm Tuesday the 4th December, price guide $845,000-$895,000 unless sold prior.
For further information or to view this lovely home contact Richard Wedding 0418 351 007 email@example.com