Plenty of appeal with room to move!
You’ve heard the phrase “location, location, location” and this is certainly the case here!
At the end of a cul-de-sac and with the linear trail meandering along the creek you can walk to local schools, Kindy and child care, or further to the shopping centre and R-12 school.
Presentation perfect with plenty of parking so bring your caravan or boat. Big bedrooms, separate living spaces, undercover entertaining and yard space complete the picture.
What we like most about this home is:
• Each of the bedrooms are large and have robe space
• En-suite to main bedroom plus a valuable 2nd toilet
• Formal lounge and dining spaces have beautiful timber floors
• Family and meals have lovely easy care tiles
• Kitchen has gas cooking, dishwasher and plenty of storage
• Recently installed ducted evaporative air-conditioning and gas wall furnace
• Big sliding door opens to the big gabled pergola for entertaining friends and family
• Neat gardens front and rear with room for the children and pets to play
• And two lockup garages plus plenty of driveway space for your extra vehicles
You’ll love the quiet location, generous space and warm appeal of this home.
For more information please call Graham Catt, your Hallett Cove expert, on 0423 023 742.
Inspections are available by appointment where necessary.