Fabulous family sized home
Immaculately kept by wonderful tenants for the past 8 years, who would dearly love to stay on longer, is this lovely family home. It’s well located in a quiet street and just a short walk to a number of parks and reserves plus the bus and train are within easy reach. Ride your bike to the beach in a few minutes. Have a surf, go kayaking in the river, explore the Port Noarlunga Reef or drive onto Moana beach for a picnic and a swim!
Things we like most about this property include:
• Good street appeal with off-street parking
• Separate formal lounge to the front of the home provides some peace and quiet
• Extra large master bedroom has a generous walk-in robe and a lovely en-suite bathroom
• Each of the three other bedrooms are quite sizeable and easily fit bigger beds plus have built-in robes
• Family bathroom is spotless
• Large central kitchen will be the hub of the home and has a walk-in pantry and a fridge alcove for a double
• Dining and living spaces are very spacious and will easily cater for some guests
• Step out to the paved entertaining area, which is accessible from the double garage too, allowing extra parking for a boat if required
• Grassy backyard has plenty of space for play
• Inside this lovely home you are kept comfortable with ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning
• Periodic lease of $405.00 per week to tenants that are as good as they get. You’ll see when you visit how well they look after the property. And as a 10 year old property there is plenty of depreciation and tax benefits to be had. Credit is cheap so investigate the possibilities.
This property presents superbly and would make a great addition to your investment portfolio, or will make the perfect family home for years to come.
Available by appointment – Please call Graham Catt on 0423 023 742 to book your viewing.