There's accommodation galore in this water front beauty!
*** UNDER CONTRACT IN 9 DAYS ***
Standing proudly in a quiet location, and overlooking the Patawalonga Lake, is this impressive Torrens Title property completed in 2018. You’ll love living on the water-front and enjoy your morning walks around the lake and onto the beach, or you could take out your kayak and paddle amongst the dolphins and pelicans.
The size of the home is around 390sqm, and equivalent to eleven main rooms, which will provide accommodation for the largest of families. You may not need six bedrooms, however you may need an extra office or two as many of us are working from home now. Take advantage of having a kitchen on both floors and appreciate that flexibility when entertaining family and friends.
More things we like about this home include:
• Fabulous views from the front of the home to the lake and towards Glenelg
• Huge solar electrical system with 49 panels producing passive income
• Tall ceiling heights and an abundance of LED lights enhance the spaciousness of the home
• No Body Corporate Fees or Fights
• Easy care grounds with artificial turf and a large storage shed
• Generous al-fresco entertaining area with a gas point for your BBQ or outdoor kitchen and a perfect wall for your big screen TV
• Durable and glossy floating floors in the living spaces and carpets in all bedrooms
• Ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning will keep you comfortable in all seasons with controllers on both floors
• Both kitchens have solid 'Smartstone' benches, wide ovens and gas hobs, water filters and additional pantry space
• All four bathrooms have floor to ceiling tiles
• And the double garage, with high clearance, provides internal access and through access to the rear yard.
As you can see this property really has the flexibility to accommodate a very large family, or the opportunity to rent out a room or two for short or long term. You may even decide to separate the two levels and offer holiday accommodation?
With so much to offer, and at well below replacement cost, you will find excellent value for money.
For more information, or to arrange a private inspection, please contact Graham Catt on 0423 023 742 or visit the office at 636 Anzac Highway Glenelg East.
At Elite Real Estate SA – We know Glenelg North!