A beautiful home that's hard to ignore!
You’ll love this well presented home, in a quiet no-through road, that offers generous living spaces inside and out. The convenient location allows you to walk to the day-care, kindy, primary school, bus service, parks and playgrounds and much more. Then there is the choice of food outlets including bakery, Indian, chicken and seafood, pizza and Thai also just a short walk away.
What we like most about this home is:
• Beautiful street appeal with a glimpse of the sea in the distance
• Sunken lounge has a wood combustion heater
• Formal dining has access to the side courtyard for a sunny breakfast perhaps
• The well-equipped kitchen has Caesarstone benches, stainless steel gas cooktop, rangehood, handy breakfast bar, dishwasher, ample storage and good natural light
• Central lounge, with a near new gas wall furnace, will suit the children and their gaming or TV viewing
• Then step out to the large entertaining area to enjoy functions undercover or out in the sun
• In the backyard you’ll find a cubby house, sand pit, grass for play, garden sheds and a larger store or workshop
• Master bedroom is generous and has a walk-in robe, sparkling en-suite bathroom and access to the side courtyard
• Bedrooms two and three each have built-in robes and enjoy the use of the stunning family bathroom
• And the studio has a new floor and air-conditioning. What a great space, but if you want a carport again then it’s easy to change it back.
Well-loved for the past 11 years, but it’s now time for you to come and enjoy.
For more information please contact Graham Catt on 0423 023 742.
Graham Catt knows Hallett Cove. He’s been selling here since 2006!