Get Hooked on this Big Barramundi
This fabulous family home, near parks and recreation, schools, shops and transport will easily cater for your requirements. All five bedrooms are spacious, each of the three separate living areas allow room to spread out, the big kitchen will encourage the next “Master Chef” and the fun to be had outside will last all year long! Presentation perfect with ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning allow you to move in and enjoy!
What we like most about this lifestyle home is:
• Huge kitchen with plenty of bench and storage space, freestanding gas cooker, dishwasher and breakfast bar
• The laundry is well setup with plenty of storage and room for double fridges
• Open plan meals and family room will be the centre of the home
• Spacious formal lounge has a wood combustion heater
• Enjoy a movie in the theatre room with a projector mounted on the ceiling and surround speakers cabled up
• A bedroom on the ground floor, supported by the third bathroom, will be appreciated if there are mobility issues to consider
• Large master bedroom is upstairs and has walk-through robes to an en-suite bathroom
• Each of the additional three bedrooms upstairs are generously proportioned and have robes and ceiling fans
• And the family bathroom has a bath and separate shower and toilet
• Solar panels of approx 3.4kWh will assist with the electricity bills
• Outside is well designed to enjoy a long summer with a salt-water and solar-heated swimming pool. New liner, new pump and new cover, lovely glass fence and deck will provide years of fun
• The gabled pergola is an excellent area to entertain your family and friends and has blinds and a ceiling fan for all-weather use
• And the grassed yard provides room for play and lovely gardens offer plenty of colour and feature irrigation systems to keep it lovely.
There really is a lot to offer in this immaculately presented home with room for an extended family. Spacious living rooms, generous bedrooms, multiple heating and cooling systems covering the whole home, and plenty of enjoyment to be had outside.
Best offers by Tuesday 21st May 5:00pm.
For more information please ask Graham Catt from Elite Real Estate SA - He knows Hallett Cove!