This lovely family home is well located near St Martin de Porres School, a large reserve, bus service and Sheidow Park Primary School. Moments away are food outlets, hardware, hotel and The Hallett Cove Shopping Centre. Up to four bedrooms, plenty of parking, undercover entertaining, rear studio and yard space for play. A generous allotment of 732sqm with a wide frontage of 24 metres.
What we like most about this home is:
• Lovely kitchen has good storage, stainless steel appliances and CaeserStone bench tops
• Open plan dining and lounge looks out to the front courtyard
• Upgraded bathroom has twin vanities, shower over bath and toilet. In addition there is a handy second toilet
• Large main bedroom has a full wall of robes and a ceiling fan
• Bedrooms 2 and 3 each have ceiling fans
• The fourth bedroom has been used as a separate family room in the past
• Outside there is a separate studio or playroom
• Ducted gas heating and cooling will provide comfort choices throughout the year
• Undercover entertaining in the front and back yards
• Room for play with grassed areas and a large garden shed or workshop
• Step across the road to the big reserve for any kind of ball sports or even fly your kite
• Plenty of additional parking for extra cars or a caravan perhaps?
• Plus there is room for a big shed or a pool.
This very neat and tidy home will serve you well and your inspection is recommended.
For more information, please contact Graham Catt on 0423 023 742.
Elite Real Estate and Graham Catt, we know Sheidow Park.