Under Contract! Open Cancelled
If you’ve been looking for genuine street appeal and a stylish low maintenance lifestyle, look no further. Stunningly presented and fabulously designed the superior finishes throughout will provide you with all the home comforts you deserve! Positioned perfectly within the Brighton Secondary School zone you will be pleased to call this one home.
What we love about this one:
• Impressive on arrival, the first thing you will notice is the pebble crete driveway and low maintenance grounds.
• The feature entrance porch is stunning with its timber and stonework, setting the tone for this wonderful home.
• Open your oversized entrance door and experience the feeling of spaciousness, with the lofty ceilings and upstairs void. You will know you are home.
• Three generous bedrooms, bedrooms 2 & 3 feature built-in robes, quality carpets and ceiling fans. The master suite is conveniently located on the ground floor, with its luxury ensuite and walk-in robe you will feel like you are living in a five star resort, you may even forget about the kids being upstairs.
• The open plan kitchen/family/dining area is the true heart of this wonderful home, sliding door access to the outdoor area perfectly blends inside with outside, a must for today’s lifestyle.
• The stunning master chefs’ kitchen will have you the envy of all your friends and family. Finished to perfection with stone benchtops, breakfast bar with pendant lighting, stainless steel appliances (including a matching built-in microwave), filtered water and a glass splashback.
• Roll on summer, your new tiled outdoor entertaining area is under the main roof and overlooks your manicured and low-maintenance rear yard (ensuring your weekends will be yours to enjoy again). This lovely area features zip track blinds to fully enclose the area, plumbed gas for the barbecue, ceiling fan and even a separate paved area.
• Upstairs is where the other two bedrooms are located, a second living area and the main bathroom which easily caters for the rest of the family and your guests. Having all of this separate provides that valuable separation for today’s busy families. Allowing you to entertain downstairs while the kids can entertain upstairs.
• Both bathrooms and the third w/c feature floor to ceiling tiles and quality mixer tapware. The main has a lovely deep tub, the perfect place to unwind and relieve the stress of a hard day.
• The double automatic garage with internal access keeps your prized vehicles safely out of the elements.
• Add the benefits of ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning, separate laundry with direct external access, security system, instant gas hot water, motor operated indoor blinds, bamboo floating floors and under stair storage (the perfect wine cellar).
• With a crisp neutral décor you will have no problem matching your furniture, leaving you with nothing to do but move in and enjoy.
Perfectly located between the City, Vibrant Glenelg and Marion Shopping Centre the location is perfect. Add the benefits of local schools, shops, Bowker reserve and public transport all easily accessible from your door, you will need to be quick!
Best Offer By 1pm Tuesday 27th of June unless sold prior, price guide $625,000 - $655,000.
For further information or to view this lovely home please contact Richard Wedding on 0418 351 007 or email email@example.com