When location matters
Spacious open plan 2 bedroom beauty in this absolutely brilliant location.
If you have been looking for something with room to move, 2 private yards, secure garaging and just a short stroll to the tram, Goodwood Oval and excellent proximity to pretty well everything you need, this could be the one.
Offered for genuine sale to finalize a family estate should be a ‘must see’ for every astute investor and first home buyer.
What we like about this property:-
- This is the very front unit in a quality well laid out single storey group of only 3.
- Built in 1978 with spacious rooms and has a front yard with room to entertain as well as another more private yard with established gardens and pergola with shade.
- Adjoining secure garage and with only 3 in the group plus a guest park out the front.
- Open plan main living area is spacious with low maintenance easy clean floor tiles, reverse cycle split system air, ceiling fan, skylight and auto security shutters.
- Kitchen has rolled laminate benchtops, gas ‘Chef’ oven and east facing light.
- Master bedroom is an impressive size with full floor to ceiling wall to wall built in robes and west facing to the established garden and pergola area.
- Bathroom is updated with full size shower, vanity and w/c.
- Full size laundry, Bosch instant gas hws and double linen press for storage.
Leafy Dunrobin Street is positioned perfectly within easy walking distance to the nearby parks, the tram and so central between the city and the Bay. Truly a vibrant and highly sought after location. Black Forest – a must for your inspection.
Best Offer By 1pm Tuesday the 11th December, price guide $299,000-$325,000 unless sold prior.
For further information or to view this lovely home contact Richard Wedding 0418 351 007 email@example.com or Hayley Wyatt 0424 963 718 firstname.lastname@example.org