Dreamy sunsets and a convenient location
*** Call Graham Catt for an inspection over the Easter weekend ***
This well built, and well presented, unit offers more space than you might expect and has fabulous sweeping views. The location is convenient being adjacent to the Hallett Cove Train Station and bus services, and then walk to the cliff-top and enjoy the boardwalk.
What we like most about this homette is:
• Enjoy the wonderful views and sunsets from the sun room whilst partaking in your hobbies or having a light meal
• The master bedroom is spacious and features a large built-in robe, and leads through to a large study with air-conditioner and also has great views to the sea
• Second bedroom also has access to a built-in robe
• A clean and tidy bathroom is complemented by a second toilet and vanity that is adjacent the laundry
• Renovated kitchen has good storage, gas cooking, range hood, new dishwasher and an air-conditioner
• Large lounge and dining area will have room for guests and has a gas wall furnace, which will keep the whole home warm in winter
• The front porch and rear verandah can be utilised whether it’s sunny or dry
• Private rear courtyard has a small workshop or shed and access to the secure lock-up garage
• As a resident you will have access to the community room as well.
This property has been built to last with solid brick construction on a solid slab floor. Heating and cooling will keep you comfortable in all seasons. Secure garage and private rear courtyard is appreciated and the internal space is larger than most. You’ll enjoy sweeping sea views and the convenience of train and bus transport almost on your door step!
For more information please contact Graham Catt on 0423 023 742 – He knows Hallett Cove!